The Johns Hopkins Drug Discovery Program is constantly seeking new collaboration opportunities in drug discovery research in a wide range of therapeutic areas. We welcome informal discussions with fellow Johns Hopkins faculty members interested in translating their basic sciences into new therapeutics. In our first discussion, the following key factors will be used as guidance to assess the proposed collaborations.
- Feasibility of developing reproducible a screening assay
- Druggability of therapeutic target/pathway
- Evidence linking target/pathway to diseases of unmet medical need
- Clear path to clinical translation
- Fundability of projects
- Synergy with our expertise and capabilities in drug discovery research
If you would like to initiate a discussion with our team, please contact us at: